Monday 16 November 2009

Pictures of Love!


People love to remember good times and wish they stayed forever. This, in other words, shows that the human mind is wired to connect and relate to past experiences and encounters. We tend to replay past events, relationships, successes and even failure.

When it comes to relationship, this becomes even harder to manage as people keep comparing past relationships with the present. In a way, you cannot blame them because what they once enjoyed can no longer be found.

8 comments:

Myne said...

It's been a while, I used to follow this blog even before I joined blogger. Welcome back.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Uncle Ugo, how now? everything okay?

olaoluwatomi said...

WOw! was going through my blog and saw your comments ages ago, I really hope you are back to blogsville!

Felix Okoli said...

It can be hard trying to find what your loved ones really want before buying them a gift

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

wow Ugo D. Longest Time. How are you?

sugarkanke said...

wow ! u rily ve been doin dis for a while...
nice*

Ebuyingwatch said...

I buy what you said.Sometimes ,I even found I live in the past. the nice and warm momery help me go through the bad days. I am great to visit your blog. welcome you to visit my new blog. I am just a new blogger. (*^__^*) …… And if you are interested in watch,welcome you to visit my web:www.ebuyingwatch.com

Anonymous said...

nice and true. there are better days ahead. . .